Share – Learn – Do
Power of Business networking site!
Sharing information – Learning from Others – Doing what makes sense!
The Power of Business is about assisting small, rural business owners network and learn from each other.
This virtual space will provide anyplace anytime information regarding questions on marketing, start ups, tech tips, best practices and upcoming events. All support is offered entirely online with initial help at no charge.
Our goal is to connect entrepreneurs with entrepreneurs who have success stories to share. We believe that entrepreneurs learn best from other entrepreneurs.
By creating Power of Business we have a greater appreciation of start-up needs! Entrepreneurs in rural places across the country need support from a variety of experts – by listening and discussing they can wise decisions about their business practices!
Power of Business is a multi-state Land Grant University effort led by Nebraska Extension, North Dakota State University, University of Vermont, Cornell University Cooperative Extension with support from the national power of the eXtension system and is backed by research based information.
For more information contact
- Glenn Muske – North Dakota State University – email@example.com
- Mary Peabody – University of Vermont – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Hadcock – Cornell University Cooperative Extension – email@example.com
- Connie Hancock – Nebraska Extension – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jenny Nixon – Nebraska Extension – email@example.com
- James Barnes – Mississippi State University Extension Service – Mississippi Bricks to Clicks – firstname.lastname@example.org